Rules and Information:
- The caravan and campsite will be open from 4th July, as per the Government guidelines.
- The campsite is strictly to be used by families, or groups of no greater than 2 adults.
- All pitches MUST BE PRE-BOOKED – if you do not have a booking then please do not access the site.
- Check in time is from 1:00pm – please do not arrive before this time.
- Check out time is up to 11:00am, therefore please ensue your pitch is vacated by this time.
- No visitors to the site whatsoever.
- If there are poor ground conditions due to inclement weather, please do not drive on the site. Cars should be parked in the car park instead. Please note that in exceptional circumstances, pitches may not be available due to ground conditions, whilst we will endeavour to inform you of such circumstances, no responsibility can be taken if this does occur.
- The speed limit on site is 5mph.
- No vehicle movement or noise on the site between 10:30pm and 7:30am. Please keep noise to a reasonable level at all other times so not to disturb the enjoyment of others. Please note, for security reasons, the gates to the farmstead will be locked at 9:00pm or dusk, whichever is the sooner.
- ‘Whisper quiet’ generators may be used. If your generator is causing a disturbance to others you will be kindly asked to switch it off.
- No open fires – BBQ’s may be used if not in direct contact with the grass or benches.
- All litter to be put in the bins provided.
- Strictly no access to the lakes or farmstead between 9:00pm and 7:30am. Please wait for the gates to the farmstead to be opened in the morning before fishing.
- The campsite area is indicated by the area of cut grass and visitors are not to go ‘out of bounds’ with access to the woodland and farmland fields strictly prohibited.
- We welcome well behaved pets on site and hope they enjoy their stay as much as you do, but in the interest of safety and comfort we ask that pets are kept on a lead of no more than 2m when outside. For everybody’s comfort on site, pet owners are respectfully asked to ensure any mess is cleaned up and noise is kept to a minimum.
- Emptying and cleaning of chemical toilets must only be done at a chemical disposal point, using water from that source.
- To provide our next guest with the same clean, tidy pitch as you found on arrival, please ensure that you dispose of any rubbish, waste water and chemical waste in the designated areas before you depart.
**Please note that we do NOT have electrical hook-ups. However, there are sockets available for charging mobile phones if required**