Valid for 365 days from the date of purchase, covering all lakes except Kell.
By Purchasing this ticket you agree to the following terms:
• Barbless hooks only. Micro-barbs, crimped barbs or barbed hooks are not allowed to be used under any circumstances. Hook checks must be adhered to at any time when requested.
• Unhooking mats must be used at all times. Failure to use one will result in being asked to leave the complex until such time that the season ticket holder can provide one for use.
• Strictly no fishing without a current Environment Agency rod license.
• Fish care is a priority. No fish may be harmed or damaged and it is the on-duty bailiff’s discretion as to what is deemed as appropriate fish care. We all want our fish stocks to be as healthy as possible. If you are in any doubt, please ask a member of staff.
• Season Tickets holders must park in the designated parking areas unless special permission has been granted by a member of staff. Unloading by the side of the road is acceptable but vehicles must be moved once this has taken place.
• Litter must not be left. Take all rubbish home with you or use the bins provided.
• No fishing tackle must not be left unattended under any circumstance, especially when the end tackle is still in the water.
• All other Wylands rules and regulations are to be adhered to.
• Aggressive or rude behaviour to any staff member of any company based at Wylands will not be tolerated and is unacceptable. If there is a problem, please see a member of staff.
• Aggressive or rude behaviour to any other customer of any company based at Wylands will not be tolerated and is unacceptable. If there is a problem, please see a member of staff.
• The on-duty bailiff’s decision is final on all matters.
• I understand that Wylands reserves the right to close certain lakes from to time to time for private matches or functions. (a maximum of two lakes will only ever be closed at any one time)
• All other site rules must be adhered to.
I understand this ticket entitles myself to a maximum stay of six nights in one session and 12 nights in one month.
Prebooking of up to two month in advance is permitted. excess bookings will be void and your season ticket revoked
All Sessions must be pre booked if attending for fishing without a prior booking you will be asked to leave. Kell lake is not included in this ticket.
If you are unable to attend, your booking must be cancelled by calling or e-mailing Wylands.
I understand that if I break two of the conditions of holding a Season Ticket then I will have my Season Ticket revoked with no refund and will be asked to leave the site. Fishing will not be allowed for 2 years after the event.