What is Lake Bookings?
- Lake Bookings is an easy way for you to check availability and book your favourite swims and find out about new lakes.
- We wanted to remove the need to phone around every time you want to book a peg or even worse to turn up and find the lake is fully booked.
- Check availability and book 24/7.
- Email reminders and details about your bookings.
Will booking through your website cost more than going direct and why not go direct?
- Ticket prices online are the same as at the lake.
- There’s an online payment fee imposed on the lake owner by the card processing company. Some lakes choose to pass this cost on to the angler in the form of an ‘online booking fee’ when you check out. These fees are kept to a minimum.
- You get immediate proof of your booking with email confirmation and save yourself a phone call.
- We handle your details and your payments securely. You don’t need to give your card number over the phone or via email.
- Nobody will see your card details as your payment is taken directly by Stripe our secure PCI compliant online checkout provider.
- If there are any disputes over payments we are able to step in and handle them fairly.
Do you have a mobile app?
- Our website is mobile friendly but we are planning to develop mobile apps very soon we’d love to know if you’re an iPhone or Android user so we can prioritise our development and the if you want to be the first to try it join our mailing list.
Who are you?
- We are Lake Bookings Limited. We are a UK company (based in Northern Lincolnshire) with over 30 years combined IT experience, our love of carp fishing lead us to create this new and unique service. For more information see our About Us page or Contact Us.
Where can I find your privacy policies and terms and conditions?